WELCOME TO MY BLOG. I will be talking about my shopping trips, my favorite products & stores, sales/coupons, doing reviews, etc..



Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bath & Body Works "Donut Collection" pocketbacs



This is the new "Donut Collection" of pocketbacs from Bath & Body Works. It includes 5 scents: Cinnamon Glazed Donut, Jelly Jam Donut, Raspberry Frost Donut, Blueberry Cake Donut, & Chocolate Creme Donut. I like this collection, but I think a couple of the scents could have been better. I do love the packaging on these, the pictures are bright & attention grabbing. Here is my opinion of the scents:

Cinnamon Glazed:  this is my favorite from the collection. you can smell the cinnamon & glaze. very sweet and delicious

Jelly Jam: smells just like a strawberry jam filled donut. very realistic. this is my 2nd favorite

Raspberry Frost: smells very sugary sweet, like frosting. but does not smell like a donut like the first 2.

Blueberry Cake: just smells like blueberry. this one does not smell like a donut either

Chocolate Creme: smells like "fake" chocolate. my least favorite from this collection

Be sure to check out these new pocketbacs & let me know what you all think of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment